Average? DC?? of an AC signal???

This is an article written by me for submission in The Summer of Math Exposition by 3Blue1Brown.

Notion link for article

It is also my first attempt at explaining some concepts online and publicly. So there may be some mistakes or issues, feel free to approach me, thanks!

This is also my first time blogging so I have no idea how I would write the entirety of my article here. So I made it in Notion and I'm linking here.


Initially I thought of making a video on it. I made the video, but i procrastinated and i didn't have enough time left to finish it, but still I wanted to share my work so I made an article on it. Also, I have very beginner skills on audio recording so it got tough for me to complete the video.

But now I have determined to learn and complete the video too and post it on Youtube, hoping i won't procrastinate this time!

Anyways, thanks for reading, have a great day!